Internasional

Jakarta Metro Police Chief Reviews Evacuation Site for Flood Affected Residents in Pancoran


Jakarta Metro Police Chief Reviews Evacuation Site for Flood-Affected Residents in Pancoran

Jakarta-aswinnews.com Jakarta Metro Police Chief Inspector General. Pol. Karyoto reviewed the evacuation site for residents affected by the flood due to the overflowing Ciliwung River in the Pancoran District, South Jakarta. This review was carried out to ensure the condition of the evacuees and to distribute aid to affected residents.

The Police Chief was accompanied by the Head of Operations of the Jakarta Metro Police, Director of Samapta, the South Jakarta Metro Police Chief, the Deputy Head of the South Jakarta Metro Police, the Head of Operations of the South Jakarta Metro Police, the Pancoran Police Chief, the Military District Commander, and the Pancoran Sub-district Head. The presence of the police and related agencies shows synergy in efforts to handle the flood disaster and restore community conditions.

The evacuation is centered at the Pengadegan GOR, which is located on Jalan Pengadegan Timur I RT 02/01, Pengadegan Village. As of 06.15 WIB, the number of evacuees was still recorded at 350 people, who came from Kampung Lobang RT 05, RT 06, and RT 07 in RW 01 Pengadegan Village.

The Regional Police Chief also eased the burden of the evacuees by providing various basic necessities. The assistance was to ensure the availability of food and drinks for the evacuees.

In addition to ensuring that the distribution of aid ran smoothly, the Regional Police Chief also checked the health facilities that had been prepared. The Sub-district Health Center was on standby at the location to provide medical services for the evacuees.

In addition, emergency tents have been set up around the GOR area from the National Alms Agency (BAZNAS) and the Regional Disaster Management Agency (BPBD). The Metro Jaya Regional Police Chief said that his party would continue to coordinate with related agencies to ensure that the situation remains under control and the evacuees’ needs are met.

“We will continue to monitor developments in the field and ensure that residents receive the necessary assistance. We also urge the public to remain vigilant for the possibility of further flooding,” said Inspector General. Pol. Karyoto, Thursday (6/3/25).

Polda Metro Jaya together with the local government and related agencies, he said, continue to work hard to handle the impact of the flood and ensure the safety and welfare of affected residents.

(ine)

Sujaya

Recent Posts

Penyebar Doxing Hati-hati, Tiga Payung Hukum Siap Menjeratmu

Rembang Aswinnews.com— Fenomena maraknya konten provokatif, ujaran kebencian, hingga perundungan siber (cyberbullying) di media sosial…

7 menit ago

Bupati Pidie Hadiri Rakor Pencegahan Korupsi Wilayah Aceh

Pidie Aswinnews,com-Sarjani Abdullah (Bupati Pidie) menghadiri Rapat Koordinasi Pencegahan Korupsi Wilayah Aceh yang berlangsung di…

17 menit ago

Gerak Cepat Polsek Tanjung Pura Gagalkan Dugaan Peredaran Sabu, Berbagai Barang Bukti Berhasil Diamankan

Langkat – AswinNews.com — Polsek Tanjung Pura jajaran Polres Langkat kembali menunjukkan komitmennya dalam memberantas…

8 jam ago

Ketua DPD PDI Perjuangan Provinsi Bengkulu: Saya Bangga dan Mencintai Keluarga Besar PDI Perjuangan

Bengkulu – AswinNews.com — Dewan Pimpinan Cabang (DPC) PDI Perjuangan Kota Bengkulu menggelar Musyawarah Anak…

9 jam ago

Cegah Konflik Berdimensi Agama, Kepala KUA Salapian Dorong Pembentukan Tim EWS di Kabupaten Langkat

LANGKAT – AswinNews.com — Tim Terpadu Penanganan Konflik Sosial Kabupaten Langkat menggelar Rapat Koordinasi (Rakor)…

10 jam ago

Bupati Warsubi di HKG PKK ke-54: Keluarga Kuat Jadi Fondasi Utama Pembangunan Jombang

JOMBANGKAB – AswinNews.com — Peringatan Hari Kesatuan Gerak (HKG) Pemberdayaan dan Kesejahteraan Keluarga (PKK) ke-54…

11 jam ago